Tour: 6 Days Istanbul – Ephesus & Pamukkale By Plane
6-Days Istanbul – Ephesus – Pamukkale By Plane
Sites Visited: Istanbul – Kusadasi – Ephesus – Pamukkale – Hierapolis
> Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul
Upon your arrival we will pick you up from the airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
> Day 2: Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour
8:30am – Picked-up from hotel and met by your tour guide for a full day to discover the city of Istanbul. The tour will include visit to the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace and the Rustem Pasa Mosque. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel at approximately 5:00 pm. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
> Day 3: Half Day Morning Bosphorus Cruise
8:30 am – You will be picked-up from your hotel to visit the Spice Bazaar (or Egyptian Bazaar). Filled with spices, dried fruits, nuts and seeds, lokum (Turkish delight) and other edibles, Spice Bazaar has a smell of the fragrance of the exotic East. Then join a boat excursion on the Bosphorus on a shared tour. Enjoy viewing Ottoman palaces, Bosphorus bridge, citadels, centuries-old mansions and the European and Asian shorelines at the same time. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel at approximately 1:00 pm. Overnight in Istanbul. (B)
> Day 4: Flight to Izmir / Ephesus Tour
Transfer from your hotel to Ataturk Domestic Airport for an early morning flight to Izmir and your transfer to Ephesus for a full day of sightseeing. First visit the Temple of Artemis, which once was one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Then you will visit the world famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a lunch break. After lunch, you will visit The House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel at approximately 5:00 pm. Overnight in Kusadasi. (L, D)
> Day 5: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour / Flight to Istanbul
08:30 You will be picked up from your hotel for Full day tour of Pamukkale. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica , theatre and Roman Baths.
After tour transfer to Izmir airport then flight to Istanbul. Upon your arrival in Istanbul we will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
> Day 6: Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel (before 12:00), transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport regarding your flight details. End of tour and services. (If you would like, you can extend your trip by adding extra nights in Istanbul, please advise. (B)
Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included?
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation.
• Domestic Air tickets -(Istanbul to Izmir and Izmir to Istanbul).
• 4 night 4 Star Hotel or Boutique Hotel in Istanbul with Breakfast.
• 1 night 4 Star Hotel accommodation in Kusadasi with Breakfast and dinner.
• 1 Full Day Tour of Istanbul with lunch.
• 1 Half Day Bosphorus Cruise.
• 1 Full Day Ephesus Tour
• 1 Full Day Pamukkale Tour
• Professionally licensed English speaking guides on local tours.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
• All taxes, entrance & museum fees.
• Meals mentioned by the itinerary.
What is not included?
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
• International flight tickets.
• Entry visa.
- Contact us for Hotels
- Contact us for our special discounted prices for this season.
- Tab 4 content goes here.