Tour: Daily Green Bursa Tour from Istanbul
Tour Code : ADN-21436
Tour Style : Full Day – Regular/Private
Duration : Full day tour (08.15 and returns at 20.30)
Departures : All year round, Guarantee Departure
Highlights : Yalova, Green Mosque, Green Mausoleum, Grand Mosque, Mausoleum of Ottoman Sultans, Covered Bazaar, Old Silk Market, Mount Uludag (Olympos), A scenic cruise on the Sea of Marmara
Green Bursa Daily Tour
Explore & Discover First Capital of the Ottomans
8:15 – 8:30 Departure from your hotel. We will travel by ferry to the seaside town of Yalova, where there are thermal centers. We continue to Bursa, which was the first capital of the Ottoman Empire. We visit the Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum as well as the 14th century Ulu (Great) Mosque, with its fountain in the center and then the Koza Han, which was the center of the silk trade for centuries. We take a cable car ride up the slopes of Ulu Mountain (also know as Mt. Olympus) to enjoy a splendid view. Evening arrival and transfer to your hotel.
- • Pick up transfer from your hotel at approx. 8:15am
• Transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
• Professional tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
• All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums, cable-car tickets
- Contact us For Hotels
- Email us for our special discounted prices for this season.
- Tab 4 content goes here.