Tour: Day Trips from Istanbul to Gallipoli and Troy
Gallipoli and Troy tours available on same day as private tours.
Early morning departure from hotel, our journey will take around 4 hours. On the way coffee break at Tekirdag for 15 minutes. Noon time arrive to Gallipoli, famous battle-field and visit Australian and New Zealander memorials, WW1 museum, Lone Pine Cemetery. Conk Bair, The Neck and trenches, Anzac Cove. Lunch in the area. after lunch continue to Canakkale to visit ancient city of Troy, famous with the legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After the tour, return drive to Istanbul. Drop off to your hotel about 9-10:00pm.
What is included?
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
• Transport in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
• Professional English speaking guide on the tours
• Museum Entrance Fees
• Services charges and local taxes
What is not included?
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
- Contact us For Hotels
- Email us for our special discounted prices for this season.
- Tab 4 content goes here.