Tour: Full Day Bosphorus and Dolmabahce Palace Tour
Tour Code : TALL-1235
Tour Style : Full Day – Regular/Private
Duration : 8 hours (approx.)
Departures : All year round, Guarantee Departure
Highlights : Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus Cruise, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel or cruise port between 8:15 – 8:45 am for the full day Bosphorus Cruise and Dolmabahce Palace Tour.
On the tour you will be able to see:
Spice Bazaar(Egyptian Bazaar): This covered market is an attractive L-shaped building to the southwest of the Yeni Cami. Its English name survives from the time when the market specialized in the sale of spices and herbs, as well as medicinal plants and drugs.
Bosphorus Cruise: through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Dolmabahce Palace: the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier.
Bosphorus Bridge: unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes.
Camlica Hill: exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus from the best point of view.
After the end of the tour around 5:30 pm you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port.
– Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday, this will be replaced with the Kariye (St. Savior in Chora) Museum.
– Spice (Egyptian) Bazaar is closed on Sunday, it will be replaced with Authentic Shops.
– The tour is free for children 0 – 2 years of age
– 30% discount for children below the age of 6 years old.
– This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
– The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour.
What is included:
- Lunch - you will choose choose lamb, chicken or vegetable from the available menu
- Ground transportation
- professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What is not included:
- Drinks with meal
- Entrance to the Harem if requested is extra Eur 10 per person
- Contact us For Hotels
- Email us for our special discounted prices for this season.
- Tab 4 content goes here.