Tour: Turkish Delight Tour (7 Days)
Tour Code : ADN-23359
Tour Style : Small Group Tour
Duration : 7 Days – 6 Nights
Departures : All year round – Guarantee Departure
Highlights : Gallipoli – Troy – Ephesus – Pamukkale – Konya and Cappadocia
Turkish Delight – 7 Days Tour
Sites Visited: Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Konya and Cappadocia
> DAY 1: Istanbul – Gallipoli Battlefields Tour
Depart early morning from Istanbul and arrive Eceabat for lunch. After lunch, drive to Gallipoli to start afternoon tour of Gallipoli. The World War I battlefields of Gallipoli are now a serene site. You will visit the Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, ANZAC Cove and Johnston’s Jolly. Overnight Canakkale or Eceabat. (L)
> DAY 2: Troy – Kusadasi/Selcuk
Breakfast & check out the hotel in Canakkale or Eceabat.
08:30 You will be picked up from your hotel to visit the ancient city of Troy, famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After our morning Troy tour, we will drive back to Canakkale bus station where you will board a local bus to Selcuk/Kusadasi.
19:30 Arrive Kusadasi or Selcuk. Met on arrival & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Kusadasi/Selcuk. (B,D)
> DAY 3: Ephesus Tour
08:30 You will be picked up from your hotel for Full day tour of Ephesus & The House of Virgin Mary. First you will visit The Temple of Artemis, which once was one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Then you will visit the world famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a lunch break. After lunch, you will visit The House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. You will also visit on this tour the İsabey Mosque, one of the oldest and most impressive works of architectural art in Turkey. After tour transfer to your hotel for dinner. Overnight stay in Kusadasi/Selcuk. (B,L,D)
> DAY 4: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
Breakfast & check out the hotel in Kusadasi/Selcuk.
08:00 You will be picked up from your hotel for Full day tour of Pamukkale & Hierapolis. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica , the theatre and Roman Baths. After the tour, transfer to your hotel for dinner. Overnight stay in Pamukkale. (B, L, D)
> DAY 5: Pamukkale to Konya
Breakfast & check out the hotel in Pamukkale.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Pamukkale in a private car and drive you to Konya. After arrival in Konya, the driver will drop you off at the city center where you can visit Konya on your own for 2 – 3 hours. The driver will not be with you during this time. Lunch is not included in the tour service.
Recommended Sites you can see on your own:
* Mevlana Museum is a holy site for Muslims because it is the former lodging for the whirling dervishes. The architecture and turquoise tiles are a beautiful site for all.
* Karatay Medrese houses an outstanding collection of ceramics and tiles. The eight- hundred year old building was once a Selcuk Islamic theological seminary.
At the end of the 2 – 3 hours, the driver will pick you up at the same place where he dropped you off in the Konya city center and transfer you to your hotel in Cappadocia. (B)
> DAY 6: North Cappadocia Tour
Today after breakfast meet with your tour guide and visit Devrent Valley and Pasabag (Monk’s Valley) where you will find the world famous fairy chimneys. Break for lunch in Avanos. Then on to visit the Goreme Open Air Museum to explore the numerous churches and monasteries with their frescoes. These churches and monasteries were carved from the soft volcanic stone and decorated by Medieval Orthodox Christian Monks around 1000-1200AD. A visit to Ortahisar natural rock castle for panoramic views. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 6:00 pm. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L)
> DAY 7: South Cappadocia Tour
Breakfast & check out the hotel in Cappadocia.
Today meet your tour guide in the hotel lobby and transfer for a full day tour of Cappadocia sites. Visits include Derinkuyu Underground City which was built as a defence and hiding site during the period of spreading Christianity. Then on to Cavusin Old Christian Village where you will find a triple Apse church and the monastery of St John the Baptist. In Sinasos Old Greek Village you find old Greek and Ottoman houses. The days touring includes an easy grade 3km hike through Red Valley offering some great scenery that would otherwise not be accessible by car and a visit to Uchisar natural rock castle.
At end of the tour, collect luggage from hotel reception in Cappadocia. Transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport & transfer to your hotel in Istanbul (B,L)
END OF OUR SERVICE and TOUR.
- What's included
• All transportation & transfers.
• Domestic flight ticket - (Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul).
• 1 night in Eceabat at 3 star hotel including breakfast.
• 2 nights in Kusadasi at 4 star hotel including breakfast & Dinner.
• 1 night in Pamukkale at 4 star hotel including breakfast & Dinner.
• 2 nights in Cappadocia at Cave hotel including breakfast.
• 1 Half Day Afternoon Tour of Gallipoli with lunch.
• 1 Half Day Morning Tour of Troy.
• 1 Full Day Tour of Ephesus with lunch.
• 1 Full Day Tour of Pamukkale with lunch.
• 1 Half Day Afternoon Tour of Konya.
• All of the meal mentioned in the itinerary ( B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner )
• Professionally licensed English speaking guides on local tours (Except in Konya).
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach on local tours.
• All taxes, entrance & museum fees (Except for Konya).
What's not included
• Drinks with meals
• Travel Insurance
• Tips & Personal Expenses
- Contact us for Hotel
- Email us for our special discounted prices for this season.
- Tab 4 content goes here.